Account Executive - Enterprise - Los Angeles
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Account Executive (AE), Enterprise position will be responsible for revenue growth within large brand (marketer) accounts. As a part of a cohesive Sales and Account Management team, the Enterprise Account Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the Agency Sales teams, Client Services, Business Development, and Product teams to develop pipeline and close new accounts. And deliver best of breed account/customer service to grow revenues.
- Build and maintain executive level relationships with large brand (marketer) organizations
- Target, build pipeline and then close new business related revenues
- Manage existing accounts to grow usage and expand into other divisions and/or product lines
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years online advertising sales experience.
- Strong understanding of enterprise marketing solutions including Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) and online advertising technology
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills.
- Strong background in selling into the CMO/VP of Digital.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
Location: Chicago, Illinois
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.