Account Executive - Chicago
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
The Account Executive position will be responsible for selling Turn products and services to prospective advertisers and upselling existing clients. They will work collaboratively with other departments to ensure client and campaign objectives are met or exceeded. The Account Executive must be driven to succeed and is key in educating advertisers and agencies about all aspects of our industry leading tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Effective communicator with ability to relate to various levels within an agency or brand.
- Understand client needs through effective and probing questing to build solutions around specific client problems.
- Liaise with other departments including Client Services, Business Development, Proposal Development, Sales Consulting, Product and Engineering, Marketing Sciences, etc. to ensure client needs are met.
- Prospect for new clients and manage existing clients.
- Strong consultative approach to sales.
- Ability to partner with Client Services team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Communicate effectively in proposals and via email.
- Ability to present to groups via power point and / or demo Turn Platform.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years online advertising sales experience.
- Proven track record with large agencies and direct clients—past success and established relationships.
- Strong understanding of online advertising which may include DSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd party data, ad serving and SEM. Also understanding of how online advertising is bought and sold, including variant pricing models, i.e. dCPM, CPM, variable margins, software license models, etc..
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Experience with mobile and/or video desired
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: Chicago, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.