Account Executive, Chicago
Sales | Chicago, IL
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales, the Account Executive position will be responsible for building a pipeline and securing market leading agency and advertiser relationships for both Campaign Suite and Audience Suite Products. The Account Executive will oversee a list of agencies and manage the day to day relationships over the full suite of advertisers within the agency. The Account Executive will leverage marketing materials and state of the art applications to promote Turn’s media and audience platforms.
As a part of a well knit, cohesive Sales and Account Management team, the Account Executive will work closely and collaboratively with the Client Services, Business Development, and Product teams to close new accounts and deliver best of breed customer service, performance and customer experience. The Account Executive will play a key role in driving revenue and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs. As an integral part of the Sales and Account Management team you will also be responsible for educating agencies about all aspects of our next generation tools and how they can be leveraged for cutting edge advertising technology solutions.
- Demonstrable track record in developing relationships with direct advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Highly effective in high-level direct client contact with advertising agencies and marketers.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Strong understanding of online Advertising Sales and multi variant pricing models.
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills.
- Ability to partner with Client Services team and other internal groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years online advertising sales experience.
- Proven track record with large agencies and direct clients—past success and established relationships.
- Existing knowledge of DSP space, ad serving, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of online advertising technologies and landscape trends.
- Bachelor’s degree
Location: Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.