Account Development Representative
Sales | Seattle, WA | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
A TURN Account Development Representative (ADR) is a results-oriented individual responsible for development of quality leads for the TURN sales team. These leads come from proactively identifying and contacting prospects, as well qualifying leads TURN receives via marketing efforts including TURN’s web site, campaigns, conferences, etc.
TURN has an established direct sales team who work with the major ad agencies and the world’s biggest brands. The ADR will focus mostly on brands/direct prospects and work closely with the Enterprise sales team, but also support the Media sales team on new agency development work. The ADR will generally work leads from initial discovery/verbal/web presentation, hand ing these off to the designated sales executive to move toward close.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and ambitious seller to join a new, fun and fast growing team and a rare chance to truly impact a company that is transforming the online media industry, while building a career in digital media sales. This role offers great visibility across the whole sales process and exposure to the best selling resources at TURN.
The right individual could find this role to be a great learning platform for advancement into future high performance direct sales executive responsibilities or as a career in itself.
- At least two years work experience in a fast paced Inside sales role and familiarity with high volume prospecting skills
- Solid experience and provable success prospecting with hunger and motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Ability to own all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and closing sales
- Motivation to excel in a results focused environment and ambition to be part of a fast paced, high growth and professional sales culture
- Exceptional time management, activity tracking skills.
- Experience within the digital advertising industry and strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Competitive base and commission
TURN sales offices are home to progressive and employee-empowered cultures. Benefits for full-time employees include company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401K.
In promotion of a work-life balance, TURN offers a competitive vacation policy. TURN also offers company-sponsored lunches, fitness activities and gym reimbursement.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.