Account Coordinator - New York
Account Management | New York, NY | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
As part of a close knit, cohesive Client Services team, the Account Coordinator will work closely and collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services, and Sales Engineering teams to deliver best of breed client service, strategic vision, and customized campaign management and planning, and drive product adoption. The Account Coordinator will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for meeting client goals. The Account Coordinator will also be responsible for educating clients about all aspects of our next generation tools, ensuring that solutions meet objectives while simultaneously solving specific problems.
We are looking for someone to raise the bar.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for successful campaign management operations by proactively:
- Supporting Account Leads and Managers in identifying opportunities for campaign and overall client success
- Developing, owning and nurturing client partnerships
- Monitoring performance and delivery against client objectives while seeking out additional KPIs and trends
- Using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable recommendations
- Supporting account business reviews and goal-setting sessions
- Working cross functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Technical aptitude – you love technology!
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment – able to multi-task
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, team-oriented collaborator
- Customer facing experience (internal and external) preferred, including proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- 1 – 2 years experience in Client Services / Account Management in digital or online advertising preferred, but recent grads accepted
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.