Account Coordinator - Chicago
Client Services | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, and San Francisco. Company revenue has more than doubled every year of Turn’s existence. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Interested in what it’s like to work at Turn? Listen to what our employees have to say at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn is seeking an Account Coordinator to join the Client Services Team in our Chicago office. This position demands great versatility, enthusiasm and tenacity. We’re looking for analytical, detail-oriented self-starters who possess strong project-management skills and the ability to handle clients with grace and confidence. You’ll consistently grow our client base, up sell Turn solutions, and drive revenue with the highest possible standards. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support sales and account management teams on all facets of client relations and service including reporting, client conference calls/meetings and campaign analysis/reporting
- Maintain strong relationships with agencies and advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results
- Work with sales, account management and operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the flow of insertion orders, creative tags and pixel requests
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues
- Master and maintain extensive knowledge of assigned accounts
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- At least two years of experience, preferably in an analytical client-facing role in the online advertising industry.
- Understanding of online advertising industry from either ad sales or media planning perspective a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with advanced analytics platforms a plus
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment
- Emphatic interest in online advertising
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.