Account Coordinator – Chicago
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
About Turn Inc.
Turn was founded to bring the efficiencies of search advertising to online display. We are a software and services company with the industry’s only end-to-end platform for delivering the most effective data-driven digital advertising in the world. Our self-service interface, optimization algorithms, real-time analytics, interoperability, and scalable infrastructure represent the future of media and data management. The world’s premier advertising agencies and brands use the Turn Platform to harness data to target custom audiences at scale, optimize performance, and globally manage campaigns across inventory sources.
The company is based in Silicon Valley with locations in New York City, Charlotte, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
Turn is seeking an Account Coordinator to join the Client Services Team. This position demands great versatility, enthusiasm and tenacity. We’re looking for analytical, detail-oriented self-starters who possess strong project-management skills and the ability to handle clients with grace and confidence. You’ll consistently increase our client base, up sell Turn solutions, and drive revenue with the highest possible standards.
- Support sales team and account management on all facets of client relations and service including reporting, client conference calls/meetings and campaign analysis/reporting
- Maintain strong relationships with agencies and advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results
- Work with sales, account management and operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the flow of insertion orders, creative tags and pixel requests
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of assigned accounts
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- At least two years of experience, preferably within media
- Understanding of online advertising industry from either ad sales or media planning perspective a plus
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Superior analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment
- Experience and ability in common business applications (i.e., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Emphatic interest in online advertising