Community Manager - Amsterdam
Community Management | Amsterdam, Netherlands
Community Manager - Amsterdam, Netherlands (m/f)
Tupalo.com is looking for a Community Manager for the city of Amsterdam to work Part or Full-time (contract-basis). You should be self-motivated, articulate, organized and, above all, loud - both online and off. You will be the voice of Tupalo.com on the streets, in bars, on trains, at events and online - approaching businesses about the benefits of working together with Tupalo.com, and people about being part of our community.
- Writing! You must be fluent and proficient in both Dutch and English. From writing daily reviews on Tupalo.com to crafting compelling newsletters and blog posts to assisting with the creation of marketing and sales pitches, you should love the written word.
- Socially Connected. Online, you’re active on Twitter, Facebook and throughout the blogosphere. You'll manage all of Tupalo.com's online channels, actively engaging with people and businesses wherever they may be. Offline, you’re out and about most nights of the week, dropping off Tupalo.com stickers, fliers and postcards, and chatting up people and business owners about Tupalo.com.
- Guerilla, Viral & Social Marketing. From concept to execution, you'll deploy marketing campaigns small and large, online and off, in order to build the Tupalo.com brand throughout Amsterdam and beyond.
- Metrics & Tracking. You’re comfortable with tracking usage, engagement and numbers, which you’ll report internally and use in the planning of future campaigns.
- Event Organization. You know Amsterdam's hottest clubs, hippest new bars and best restaurants to engage and partner with in order to organize Tupalo.com community events.
- User Support. You’ll actively manage incoming emails, questions and support requests using our internal CRM system.
- Tupalo is a profitable, early-stage internet startup with strong industry partners.
- Benefits! Enjoy generous medical, dental and vision coverage. And the occasional trip to beautiful Vienna, where our HQ is situated.