Product Management | Savannah, GA | Full Time
With years of experience, our staff has the capabilities and expertise to take your business to the next level. At TTS Now, we combine our insights and skills to transform your processes and strategies, and in turn, your company. We’re proud to help shape and improve how our clients structure and manage their business while changing the marketing industry itself!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative agency.
• Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
• Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
• Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
• Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, and budget development
• Responsible for all vendor agreements and other contract documents.
• Report to the Account S/VP's on resourcing, budgeting, and revenue realization
• Problem solving.
• A bachelor's degree.
• 1-3 years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
• Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
• Strong communication skills
• A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving