Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise Solutions
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
TRUSTe is the market leader in privacy management solutions, enabling businesses to optimize their e-commerce, mobile, cloud, social, and advertising channels. We are best known for our green Certified Privacy Seal now displayed on over 4,000 websites (including Apple, Disney, Groupon, Verizon, and Zynga) and seen bymillions of customers each year. We are experiencing rapid growth driven by the increased use of customer data to power new online channels like targeted ads, mobile apps, and cloud services – and the corresponding demands from consumers and regulators for more transparency and control over this data usage. Businesses turn to TRUSTe to build / protect their brand, maintain compliance, and increase sales. We have strong financials, are backed by leading venture capital firms (including Accel), and have a deep and talented executive team including veterans from AOL, HP, Double Click, Google, VeriSign, and Yahoo. Learn more at www.truste.com.
Our new San Francisco headquarters reflect our company's work hard, play hard mentality. Conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, our offices sit directly adjacent to the Powell St. Muni and BART stop for easy commutes. We've got an outdoor ping-pong table and two spacious roof decks, a game room, a tranquility room to chill out in, and a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of caffeine and snacks to fuel your day. For after hours fun, join-in on regular company hacking events and happy hours (did we mention we have a kegerator on premises?). And, of course, we offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, 401(k) with a match and full benefits. Last, but certainly not least, at TRUSTe work/life balance is a reality here with our Endless Summer program that allows you to take a reasonable amount of paid time away from the office for any personal need. To show we mean business, we hold a quarterly raffle where the winner must take a week off and TRUSTe will add $1,000 to your paycheck to cover vacation expenses. Apply today to join the TRUSTe team!
TRUSTe is seeking a Regional Manager based in New York to add to our sales efforts on the East coast. In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with the major online advertising networks, agencies and direct clients and selling our TRUSTed Ads privacy and technology solutions.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping businesses navigate this new privacy-aware world. The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven, start-up culture.
- Leverage existing relationships with networks, agencies and clients direct to foster a dialogue around ad privacy and all of TRUSTe’s products
- Prospect, develop, maintain and grow revenue-generating relationships within the online advertising ecosystem
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Persuasively communicate TRUSTe’s Ad Solutions and unique value-proposition to networks, agencies and clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within an account, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the account’s business model, organization, unique needs and revenue potential
- Collect customer feedback and communicate back to product teams to help improve the offering
- Develop subject matter expertise in ad privacy and issues / risk surrounding behavioral targeting practices
- Support marketing efforts and participate in industry events
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of over-achievement in sales leadership roles with 5+ years of experience selling advertising or data solutions
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills that allow you to stay ahead
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Customer-focused leadership experience with excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel & entertain clients
- Strong client and employer references
- Knowledge of rich media and ad serving technologies
- Existing, current relationships with technology decision makers at ad agencies favored with an in depth knowledge of the OBA market
- Located in New York