Online Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
TRUSTe is the market leader in privacy management solutions, enabling businesses to optimize their e-commerce, mobile, cloud, social, and advertising channels. We are best known for our green Certified Privacy Seal now displayed on over 4,000 websites (including Apple, Disney, Groupon, Verizon, and Zynga) and seen bymillions of customers each year. We are experiencing rapid growth driven by the increased use of customer data to power new online channels like targeted ads, mobile apps, and cloud services – and the corresponding demands from consumers and regulators for more transparency and control over this data usage. Businesses turn to TRUSTe to build / protect their brand, maintain compliance, and increase sales. We have strong financials, are backed by leading venture capital firms (including Accel), and have a deep and talented executive team including veterans from AOL, HP, Double Click, Google, VeriSign, and Yahoo.
We feature a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that places heavy emphasis on innovation, teamwork, and an ongoing commitment to making the internet a safe and productive place to do business. Our new San Francisco headquarters reflect our company's work hard, play hard mentality. We've got an outdoor ping-pong table and two spacious roof decks, a game room, and a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of caffeine and snacks to fuel coding binges. For after hours fun, join-in on regular company hacking events and happy hours (did we mention we have a kegerator on premises?). Conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, our offices sit directly adjacent to the Powell St. Muni and BART stop for easy commutes. And, of course, we offer competitive salaries, stock options, and full benefits. Apply today to join the TRUSTe team! Learn more at www.Truste.com
In this exciting role as Online Marketing Manager, you have the opportunity to run online marketing as a business. If you are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, can work independently, yet know how to leverage internal and external resources to grow the business, this is the right job for you. As a business owner, your skills in developing, managing, and reporting campaign ROI will be critical. TRUSTe provides a nurturing environment that fosters employee professional growth.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 7 years of experience in demand generation and online marketing management with a demonstrated success in designing and delivering cost effective programs to support direct sales organizations. The individual is responsible for the development and deployment of integrated campaigns targeted toward TRUSTe’s prospects and customer base. You will report to, Director of Demand Generation.
- Manage all program elements of internal and external webcasts, SEO/SEM, e-mail marketing, website optimization, and content syndication by collaborating with internal teams and third party vendors
- Set expectations and establish accountability for deadlines with all related cross functional teams involved with program development and execution
- Responsible for driving website traffic, and can convert traffic to qualified leads
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations in optimizing marketing automation systems such as Netsuite, nurture system, Google Analytics, and other marketing automation tools
- Provide weekly ROI reports and recommendations for program enhancements
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of nurturing concepts, marketing/sales funnel definitions and processes
- TRUSTe is a high-energy company! Our Online Marketing Manager is an analytical and strategic thinker with a creative mindset
- An established track record of webinars, virtual events, email, nurture campaigns, and email marketing
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
To all recruitment agencies: TRUSTe does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TRUSTe’s human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TRUSTe’s career jobs alias or its employees. TRUSTe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.