Director Product Management, Mobile
Product Management | San Francisco, CA
TRUSTe is the market leader in privacy management solutions, enabling businesses to optimize their e-commerce, mobile, cloud, social, and advertising channels. We are best known for our green Certified Privacy Seal now displayed on over 4,000 websites (including Apple, Disney, Groupon, Verizon, and Zynga) and seen bymillions of customers each year. We are experiencing rapid growth driven by the increased use of customer data to power new online channels like targeted ads, mobile apps, and cloud services – and the corresponding demands from consumers and regulators for more transparency and control over this data usage. Businesses turn to TRUSTe to build / protect their brand, maintain compliance, and increase sales. We have strong financials, are backed by leading venture capital firms (including Accel), and have a deep and talented executive team including veterans from AOL, HP, Double Click, Google, VeriSign, and Yahoo. Learn more at www.truste.com.
Our new San Francisco headquarters reflect our company's work hard, play hard mentality. Conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, our offices sit directly adjacent to the Powell St. Muni and BART stop for easy commutes. We've got an outdoor ping-pong table and two spacious roof decks, a game room, a tranquility room to chill out in, and a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of caffeine and snacks to fuel your day. For after hours fun, join-in on regular company hacking events and happy hours (did we mention we have a kegerator on premises?). And, of course, we offer competitive salaries, bonuses, stock options, 401(k) with a match and full benefits. Last, but certainly not least, at TRUSTe work/life balance is a reality here with our Endless Summer program that allows you to take a reasonable amount of paid time away from the office for any personal need. To show we mean business, we hold a quarterly raffle where the winner must take a week off and TRUSTe will add $1,000 to your paycheck to cover vacation expenses. Apply today to join the TRUSTe team!
TRUSTe is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Director of Product Management to develop new products and platforms designed to address privacy and data management issues throughout the mobile ecosystem. S/he will define the interface with clients, develop the product vision, develop product roadmap, identify product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, and then take product to market.
We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for innovation and building products that will allow the online advertising industry to better & more safely leverage data in this new privacy-aware world. The ideal candidate will thrive in our faster-than-light-speed/stop‐at-nothing/redbull-fueled start-up culture.
- 8 - 10 years of hands on product management experience working on building various aspects of mobile platforms with a special preferred focus on advertising platforms. An advertising background with recent experience in mobile is also appropriate
- Especially prefer experience related building large data management systems and/or real-time optimization systems
- Minimum BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent hands-on software development experience indicating strong technical background
- MBA and/or experience collaborating with sales, senior management team preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working within a small, agile team in a fast-paced, environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and excel within TRUSTe’s iterative, agile, development process
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders
To all recruitment agencies: TRUSTe does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TRUSTe’s human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TRUSTe’s career jobs alias or its employees. TRUSTe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.