Sales | Tucson, AZ | Full Time
At TruLocal we’re on a mission to create the world’s most successful e-commerce marketplace for local,
brick and mortar retail by enabling consumers to find, buy and receive goods and services as efficiently as
they do from virtual retailers. We are looking for Area Sales Managers who are excited about working
with their communities and share our values:
STRONG LOCAL BUSINESSES ALLOW
FOR THRIVING COMMUNITIES
THE STRENGTH OF LOCAL
COMMUNITIES COMES FROM THEIR
IN INNOVATION, SIMPLIFYING
THE COMPLICATED, AND
IN THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
We offer comprehensive benefits and a purpose driven, committed team to work with!
The Tucson Area Sales Manager is responsible for the development, growth and success of their market
territory. As both an account manager for implementation and support for existing retailers and a sales
representative for new retailers and future products, the Area Manager is responsible for all aspects of
the sales cycle.
• Develop outbound strategies for early engagement of new partnerships for TruLocal
• Market TruLocal through consistent prospecting.
• Develop and execute strategic territory plans
• Communicate product value through email, online product demonstrations, video/phone
conferences, and in-person meetings and conferences
• Identify and develop partners, including existing retailers, for referral business.
• Understand Client’s business and all aspects of their daily operations.
• Proactively engage existing retail accounts to grow and expand their annual revenue
• Build trust in TruLocal as a business partner.
• Work closely with the TruLocal marketing team to ensure successful campaigns in your market
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, personable and self-motivated, with knowledge of retail sales
• 4+ years of successful selling in a B2B market including proven success in a closing sales role,
preferably to small businesses.
• A strong history of quota attainment and outstanding performance on a competitive team
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Manage a high-volume of outbound and inbound interactions with prospects
o Use CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities
o Use LinkedIn as networking and brand building tool
Available and willing to travel regionally up to 50% of work time
Work successfully with executive and other c level contacts
o Listen and attend to detail
o To use effective sales strategies and general sales best practices
o Successfully identify trends and patterns within your territory
o Evolve messaging, pitches and presentations to continuously improve outcomes
o Proactively and creatively solve problems
• Revenue centric and proactive mindset.
• Excellent presentation skills as well as top level written and verbal communication ability
• High attention to detail with excellent listening skills
• Strong relationship building skills to ensure long term membership and contract renewals.
TruLocal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected byfederal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training