VP of Operations / Concierge
Operations | new york, NY | Full Time
Title: VP of Operations / Concierge
TrueFacet, headquartered in New York City, is the preeminent luxury marketplace where individuals can shop and sell jewelry and watches with confidence. We’re a fast-paced collaborative environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and finds comfort working with multiple teams.
As VP of Operations and Concierge you will be involved in end to end operations including strategy to improve and scale the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of our business operations along with a deep focus on customer retention and experience.
The role will require you to lead the operations and concierge teams and use data to drive key metrics aligned with overall business objectives. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, very customer centric, can deep dive into the numbers and the resulting impact they have on the business. The VP must be innovative, metric-driven, anticipate and eliminate bottlenecks while finding ways to improve efficiencies and streamline processes, maneuver between short and long-term initiatives, and communicate effectively to respective stakeholders and executive team.
· Focus on constant improvement of the concierge teams processes to ensure that we are optimizing the customer experience across phone, chat, email, and other touch-points.
· Drive strategy and manage processes around customer communications via concierge team, to ensure the experience is the best.
· Manage the fulfillment process end to end from point of sale to post purchase while analyzing best practices around increasing efficiencies and eliminating bottlenecks, i.e. reducing shipping times and unnecessary touch points, reducing costs, etc.
· Use data to identify areas to improve business decisions and execution of strategic business objectives to improve overall operations, lower costs, and increase customer experience and retention.
· Develop reports and dashboards that will advance daily operations and concierge objectives.
· Own, maintain, and publish KPIs that report the performance of the business.
· Be super detailed with laser focus and commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
· Communicate effectively with coworkers and outside partners.
· Work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Strong proven track record in leading operations and customer service teams, of 5+ years, at fast scaling companies.
· Experience and deep understanding of operations and customer retention within a luxury environment.
· Must have a bias towards action and being proactive taking initiative and seeking greater responsibilities.
· Obsession with the customer and bias toward making decisions that are customer centric and value the customer experience above all else.
· Must be data driven with penchant and experience with excel based tools and platforms, data modeling, business intelligence and use of advanced tools to support data activities and business initiatives.
· Management experience leading operations and concierge teams.
· Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams and partners.
· An enthusiastic self-starter with ability to multi-task and to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Bachelor's or advanced degree in a related field.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
· Stock options
· Flexible vacation and sick days
· Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
TrueFacet is a New York City based designer marketplace for modern luxury where experts validate the integrity of each and every item ensuring you can shop and sell jewelry with confidence. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic folks to join and grow within the company. We’re backed by top venture capital investors including Maveron (Howard Schultz’s fund), Liquid2 (Joe Montana’s fund), Freestyle Capital, Techstars, Founders’ Co-op, Bullish, Social Leverage, and many more.
Apply by sending your Cover Letter and Resume