Marketing | new york, NY | Full Time, Part Time, Contract, and Internship
If you love creating original video content for one of the fastest growing luxury start-ups in New York, then this Video Producer/Editor role is right for you. This job has the potential to turn into a full time role.
TrueFacet, a New York City based start-up, is the luxury marketplace where individuals can shop and sell jewelry and watches with confidence. We’re a fast-paced collaborative environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and finds comfort working with multiple teams.
This role will own the creative process from start to finish. You will develop video content to support our digital marketing efforts, specifically for our new blog and social platforms. You will work with our designers, brand partners, and great influencers in the space to create original video content.
- Work closely with marketing and editorial to create video content
- Coordinate across multiple platforms to ensure content effectiveness
- Work on all phases of production, including creative development (concepting), pre-production (scripting, storyboarding), production (setup, video, audio, lighting, filming), post-production (editing, motion graphics), finishing/delivery
- Help identify additional, relevant tools necessary to enhance our video marketing efforts.
- Comfortable creating/managing budgets for projects
- Highly organized and efficient, can work independently
- Entrepreneurial, curious, solution-oriented, resourceful and confident
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- 1-2 years of proven experience editing and producing compelling, shareable video content
- Adobe Creative Suite (excellent in Above Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects), Final Cut Pro, iMovie for quick/short videos, and other related video editing software
- Music and sound effect overlay (must be able to enhance audio tack)
- Knowledge of Pro Tools/audio recording/mixing a plus
- Advanced knowledge of HD cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
Please provide a link to your work
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
- Relaxed dress code
TrueFacet is a New York City based e-commerce marketplace for modern luxury where experts validate the integrity of each and every item ensuring you can shop and sell jewelry with confidence. We are a community of jewelry and watch aficionados, all dedicated to bringing you a transparent experience everyday. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic folks to join and grow within the company.