TrueFacet Project Intern
Production | new york, NY | Part Time, Temporary, Temp to Perm, and Internship
TrueFacet Project Intern
Are you interested in disrupting the luxury jewelry industry and being part of the next great start-up in the sharing economy? Are you customer focused and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment?
TrueFacet, a New York City based start-up, is the luxury marketplace where individuals can shop and sell jewelry and watches with confidence. We’re a fast-paced collaborative environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and finds comfort working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
The position of Project Intern is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing team. Reporting to the VP of Operations/Concierge, the primary purpose of this position is to take on various short and long-term projects, seeing them through completion. You will play an integral role in delivering on our promise to provide our customers with high quality, luxury watches and jewelry. The right candidate will blend strong critical thinking skills, a can-do attitude and is cool under pressure. This is a six-month, part-time paid internship.
You’re an energetic self-starter who seeks a challenging position on a growing team. You desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where your strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing priorities allow you to excel.
You love to solve problems. When there’s a problem, you’re the one to figure out what it is and how to fix it. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves. You’ll take on any project and require little direction. You’re not afraid to seek answers from colleagues when faced with uncertainty.
You have strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Your strong written and verbal communication skills allow you to easily and effectively deliver valuable recommendations to the business in a precise, concise and direct manner.
You will deliver special projects that may support one or more of the following:
- Support the entire ordering process, from inbounding items to packaging them for delivery
- Coordinate with jewelry and watch vendors to procure items in a timely manner
- Develop valuation reports for customer purchases
- Maintain accurate internal and Paypal tracking records
- Develop, maintain and distribute a regular reporting package
- Support consignment, trade-in and make-an-offer processes, including inbounding and labeling of items, tracking of inventory, and maintaining accurate record keeping
- Support repairs and returns process
- Consistently and accurately capture all concierge customer data
- Consistent and thorough follow up on customer issues
- Maintain a clean and organized operations workspace at the end of each day
- Follow all security procedures thoroughly
- Bachelor’s degree required, or currently working toward a degree. Appropriate areas of study include Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Detailed oriented, organized and follows up on time
- Entrepreneurial and thrives in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work comfortably and professionally in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
- Part-time, $12/hr
- Six month internship with the possibility of extension or full-time employment afterwards
- We’ll work around your school schedule
- Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
- Relaxed dress code
TrueFacet is a New York City based e-commerce marketplace for modern luxury where experts validate the integrity of each and every item ensuring you can shop and sell jewelry with confidence. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic folks to join and grow within the company.