TrueFacet Customer Service Associate
Operations | new york, NY | Full Time
***Cover Letter Requirement***
In your cover letter, tell us about your favorite watch, watch brand or jewelry brand.
TrueFacet Concierge Associate
Are you interested in disrupting the luxury jewelry industry and being part of the next great start-up in the sharing economy? Are you customer focused and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment?
TrueFacet, a New York City based start-up, is the luxury marketplace where individuals can shop and sell jewelry and watches with confidence. We’re a fast-paced collaborative environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and finds comfort working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
The position of Concierge Associate is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing Customer Service team. Reporting to the Concierge manager, the primary purpose of this position is to provide white-glove service to our customers. You will play an integral role in delivering on our promise to provide our customers with high quality, luxury watches and jewelry. The right candidate will blend strong critical thinking skills, is detail-oriented and cool under pressure.
You’re an energetic self-starter who seeks a challenging position on a growing customer service team. You desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where your strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt allow you to excel.
You obsess over customers. You work tirelessly to build and keep their trust. You know what customers want, and are able to anticipate their needs. You delight in delivering them a world-class experience.
You’re an owner. You own your performance and never say “that’s not my job”. You speak up and ask questions, challenging respectfully when necessary. You understand the impact of your work and partner with peers across departments.
- Independently and proactively resolve customer issues
- Help support organizational sales goals through an exceptional customer experience
- Provide a consistently high-end customer experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Develop customer relationships through exceptional customer service
- Consistently and accurately capture all customer data
- Partner with colleagues to ensure delivery of a consistent customer experience
- Consistent and thorough follow up on customer issues
- Uphold company values by maintaining a professional demeanor in all customer interactions
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Passion for luxury watches and jewelry. Prior experience in the space preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- An endless thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including weekends) to meet business and workgroup needs. This position requires at least one scheduled work day from home on either Saturday or Sunday.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $13-16 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
- Relaxed dress code
TrueFacet is a New York City based e-commerce marketplace for modern luxury where experts validate the integrity of each and every item ensuring you can shop and sell jewelry with confidence. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic folks to join and grow within the company.