Production | new york, NY | Full Time
TrueFacet Production Associate
Are you interested in disrupting the luxury jewelry industry and being part of the next great start-up in the sharing economy? Are you customer focused and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment?
TrueFacet, a New York City based start-up, is the luxury marketplace where individuals can shop and sell jewelry and watches with confidence. We’re a fast-paced collaborative environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and finds comfort working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
The position of Production Associate is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing Production team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the primary purpose of this position is to support the product curation lifecycle – making products available online to our customers. You will play an integral role in delivering on our promise to provide our customers with high quality, luxury watches and jewelry. The right candidate will blend strong critical thinking skills, is detail-oriented and cool under pressure.
You’re an energetic self-starter who seeks a challenging position on a growing Production team. You desire to work in a fast-paced and e collaborative environment where your strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing priorities allow you to excel.
You have strong attention to detail. You can easily spot mistakes and revel in the finer details.
You’re innovative. Your ability to look at people and processes differently allows you to transform how a workgroup operates and to build efficiency.
- Quality check product details and specs for products before they are made live on the site
- Edit product details to adhere to product and website guidelines
- Match product photos to product details, checking for errors
- Communicate with product vendors to clarify product details
- Log product details into Production tracking system for live inventory
- Act as final check before products go live on site
- Process improvement initiatives as needed to streamline production flow and remove bottlenecks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be eligible to work in US
- Advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of metals, specifically silver, gold and platinum
- Knowledge of diamonds and colored gem stones
- Knowledge of branded jewelry and watches
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, specifically Word and Excel
- Experience with email clients, preferably Gmail
- Strong leadership, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full, $13/hr
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
- Relaxed dress code
TrueFacet is a New York City based e-commerce marketplace for modern luxury where experts validate the integrity of each and every item ensuring you can shop and sell jewelry with confidence. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic folks to join and grow within the company.