Marketing Intern - Japanese Speaking
Marketing | new york, NY | Internship
Japanese Speaking Supply Marketing Intern
Are you interesting in disrupting the luxury industry and being part of the next great start-up in the sharing economy?
TrueFacet.com, a New York City based start-up, is looking for an Intern to work on strategy and marketing with our Japanese relationships. The internship is paid and speaking Japanese is a requirement. And can result in a full time opportunity at TrueFacet.
He/She will focus on working with our Japanese relationships and working on new marketing strategies. You'll learn much about marketing on buying and selling, and help run campaigns after working on strategies.
This internship can turn into a full time opportunity if performance is exceeded.
· Fluent in Japanese and English
· Authorized to work in the US.
· Must have excellent organizational, communication and written skills, attention to detail a must
· Demonstrated ability to shift priorities and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
· Ability to think creatively when solving problems
· Analytical skills must be well-tuned
· Strong relationship building skills
This internship is Paid.
We are a community of jewelry aficionados, all dedicated to bringing you a transparent experience everyday, where you can shop and sell designer jewelry and watches by Cartier, Rolex, David Yurman, and many more!
We've worked with and manufactured for top jewelry brands, and have helped 10's of thousands of customers find their authentic jewelry purchase. Combined with our best in class technology expertise from top e-commerce companies, our team aims to deliver smiles everyday.
Our company is venture capital backed by top investors and have amazing advisors! We were also part of TechStars, one of the top accelerators in the world.