Concierge Customer Service Specialist
Operations | new york, NY | Full Time
Concierge - Jewelry
Are you interested in disrupting the luxury jewelry industry and being part of the next great start-up in the sharing economy? Are you customer focused and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment?
TrueFacet, a New York City based start-up, is the luxury marketplace where individuals can shop and sell jewelry and watches with confidence. We’re a fast-paced collaborative environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and finds comfort working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management.
We’re looking for a concierge jewelry expert to join the team. This is a concierge + jewelry expert role.
- Main point of contact for jeweler customers. Taking customer calls, online chat, and email responses.
- Maintain and build the customer relationship.
- Follow-up to resolve any customer service issue.
- Assist in marketing / outreach to customers.
- Receive and evaluate consignment items coming in from sellers .
- Communicate with sellers and consignors, managing the relationship .
- Evaluate jewelry and assess for quality.
- Work with multiple teams such as merchandising, technology, and outside vendors and partners.
- Own, maintain, and publish KPIs that report the performance of the business.
- Be super detailed with laser focus and commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and outside partners.
- Work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment.
- Detailed oriented, very organized and follows up on time
- Capability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of jewelry and / or watches
- Entrepreneurial and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Self driven and gets things done in a timely fashion
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership on projects
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams and partners.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with ability to multi-task and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a related field.
Gemologist certification is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
· Stock options
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Flexible vacation and sick days
· Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
· Relaxed dress code
TrueFacet is a New York City based e-commerce marketplace for modern luxury where experts validate the integrity of each and every item ensuring you can shop and sell jewelry with confidence. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic folks to join and grow within the company.
Apply by sending your Cover Letter and Resume