Communications and Public Relations
Marketing | new york, NY | Full Time
Do you love shopping and selling jewelry? Do you want to help build a brand message across the globe and tell a story that is very unique?
TrueFacet is looking for a dynamic leader to drive communication and PR. The Director of Communications & Public Relations will have the responsibility to drive the TrueFacet brand story to millions of people around the world. This leadership role drives innovative communication strategies and is the primary owner for media coverage.
- Develop Public Relations strategies and event strategies, and drive execution that acquire clients and increase traffic across brands and product categories.
- Develop collateral materials, press releases, and media pitch material of premier
- Develop and monitor KPIs for events, strategic communication partnerships, and press initiatives.
- Be a core driver of the brand story, and work with the CEO on creating key initiatives that drive the unique TrueFacet story in the luxury industry and to consumers
- Communicate the brand direction, and ensure alignment to this vision across communication channels
- Develop specific roadmap timelines for PR, Events and Communication achievement.
- Generate PR results that build the brand of the company and what it means to consumers
- Develop a strategy for online and offline events, trunk-shows, and execute the events to success
- Build relationships within the fashion/luxury industry, business, and consumer media & press with key journalists, influencers, and bloggers writing about our industry while ensuring extraordinary media coverage
- Work cross collaboratively across the TrueFacet organization, partnering with team members to help drive communication initiatives as needed
- Direct brand communications to accelerate the brand as a leader in the jewelry and watch industry
· 5+ years of related Public Relations experience, preferably in fashion / luxury
· 5+ years of experience leading media relations and brand initiatives
· Track record of driving PR and communication initiatives successfully
· Understanding of measuring success by key metrics
· Knowledge of luxury/fashion industries with extensive long standing relationships with fashion press and business press
· Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to effectively interact with all levels, clients, and customers
· Demonstrated capability of building PR & communication strategies and carrying them out successfully
· Competitive compensation
· You'll be a key employee helping drive growth in a fast-paced exciting NY based startup!
· Flexible vacation and sick days
· Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
· Discounts on amazing jewelry and watches!
We are a community of jewelry aficionados, all dedicated to bringing you a transparent experience everyday, where you can shop and sell designer jewelry and watches by Cartier, Rolex, David Yurman, and many more!
We've worked with and manufactured for top jewelry brands, and have helped 10's of thousands of customers find their authentic jewelry purchase. Combined with our best in class technology expertise from top e-commerce companies, our team aims to deliver smiles everyday.
Our company is venture capital backed by top investors and have amazing advisors! We were also part of TechStars, one of the top accelerators in the world.