Sales | Amarillo, TX | Full Time
I am hiring only 2 more sales people. No experience necessary. Owner (me) will provide training. Salary and commission.
TriVAN Roofing is an up and coming multi industry roofing company. Even in a down economy we continue to grow, add personel and create a great opportunity for our employees and strong future for the company. We are looking for two more people only.
- Each sales person will be tasked with the responsibility of creating a amazing income stream for themselves and/or families. If you create a great income stream for yourself TriVAN will reap the benefits of your efforts. You will be assigned a territory to develop new clients and maintain current clients in the territory. To be responsible for aspects of the sales process to include developing new sales opportunities, successfully selling to residential clients, attending network meetings, identify new sales opportunities, providing the " Gold Standard" in customer support and customer service.
You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding for a unified presentation of the TriVAN Roofing solution.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
To be a people person. You must absolutely like to work with people and have the ability to make them feel confident in your abilities and our systems. Less important but critical to your success:
- · Computer literate. You must know how to do more than just turn on a computer. Email, CRM systems, Microsoft Office Products.
- · Able to manage multiple projects.
- · Able to work in a mobile environment managing your own daily schedule.
- · Must be a people person
- · Must enjoy being a professional sales person
- · Bilingual is helpful
- · Able to see yourself making large annual incomes
- · Experience prioritizing time sensitive responsibilities and tasks
- · 2+ years of experience working in sales, service and support
- · Strong problem solving skills
- · Ability to work within a team to reach company goals
- · Ability to multi-task in a fast past and evolving work environment
- · Ability to quickly and accurately follow and complete multiple tasks
- · Maintain contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- · Actively develop relationships with key users
- · Strong organizational skills
- · Ability to quickly understand and implement new company strategies
- · Energized personality – This is not a 9 to 5 position (some evenings and weekends will be needed)
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Presentation and public speaking skills
- · Strong leadership skills
- · Identify business trends and forecast demand
What we provide:
- Product specific training
- GAF Master Elite Contractor Status
- Excellent rating with the BBB
- Lead generation programs
- Office administration support
- Generous commission structure with unlimited potential
- Competitive compensation package. No caps on the commissions you can earn
- Work from home opportunity
- Opportunistic work environment
- State of the art equipment and tools
- Great working environment
- Leads will be created for you