(Awesome) Blogger for Women's Health and Wellness
Social Media | Pompano Beach, FL | Part Time
We are a branding and image solutions provider passionate about making our clients’ lives better through a range of marketing and communications services. We are seeking an energetic Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team in producing engaging social media content for our customers.
To be considered for this job you need to follow the instructions below, which includes answering the questions and sending samples of your work. Failure to follow these directions will cause your application to be rejected.
Are you a prolific writer, experienced in women’s health and wellness, who likes to research and learn about different topics?
We are a growing web design agency seeking a talented writer to join us on a freelance basis. Our client is a health and nutrition coach. Your main task will be to write for her blog and create social media posts to promote the articles. We might also ask you to write e-books, case studies, and new pages on her website.
Answer the following questions:
Do you have a degree in creative writing?
What is your experience in women’s health and wellness?
How much can you write per day/week?
What is your style?
When can you start?
Compensation: $20 per page (500 words)
• We have strong preference for people with a degree in creative writing or similar field
• Perfect grammar (start your cover letter by saying how many grammatical mistakes you found on this job ad).
• Experience writing about women's health and wellness
• Very organized and fast!
• Positive personality
• Creative and innovative mindset – forward thinking
• Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines
• Receptive to direction and to constructive criticism
• Knowledge of SEO is a HUGE plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.