Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Are you highly empathetic and crave to have a massive, positive impact on the world? Do you enjoy talking to strangers? Are you not sure why people do things so slowly sometimes? Prefer order but secretly thrive in chaos? Then you may have just stumbled upon the right role for you! This operations role is unique in that it requires a special combination of drive and thoughtfulness that enables you to both run through walls and eventually find ways over them (NO, NOT AROUND THEM!). You will be responsible for everything from full cycle recruiting to forming external partnerships all the way into assisting the head of operations in day-to-day functions that keep a high-growth company running.
You will be asked to take on a lot of responsibility while working alongside a quirky team that cares deeply about reducing suffering (and yes, cares way too much about other things like cold brew, weird jokes, and food…. While not at all about what you wear, your title, or your LinkedIn profile…). The role requires that you be able to relate to people of all sorts of backgrounds, navigate diverse social settings, and never take no for an answer.
What We Care About
● High EQ with a strong desire to do anything it takes to assist those in early recovery.
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and work with a multitude of personalities.
● Ability to complete typical office manager duties without direction.
● Experience working in an unstructured environment.
● A forceful personality who knows how to get shit done and on tight deadlines.
● An ability to think and act independently while being part of a bigger team.
● A desire to build an entirely new way to deliver care!
How to Apply
Working for Triggr Health represents a unique opportunity to have a dramatic impact on people's daily lives. If you want to work with a highly driven, mission-oriented team that enjoys working hard, has fun together, and embraces quirkiness, apply below with a resume, why you are interested in this position, why you want to be a part of solving this problem, and a picture of your favorite dog or cat breed (bonus points if it's yours!).
At Triggr Health we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.