Technical Accounts Manager
Client Services | Dallas or NYC | Full Time
Trifacta is looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) with a track record of success to join our Customer Success team. This role provides technical account and project management to Trifacta’s strategic customers to ensure continuity of service and support throughout their lifecycle. Engaged in post sales, the TAM assists with implementations, support and continual revenue protection activities to provide the customer with a trusted advisor and advocate ensuring a superior experience at Trifacta.
We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with customers as the key technical advisor and advocate to drive and manage the technology implementation stages of the adoption process for Strategic Accounts. This role will be the primary customer-facing technical member of the CSM team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to collaborating on the success of customers’ technical implementation and business value of Trifacta.
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Manage customer implementation schedules and timelines for shared services deployments of Trifacta (strategic solutions builds)
- Collaborate with customer technical team to install, configure, and debug Trifacta installation
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the customer’s organization
- Lead project meetings, including project kick-off, project status, and other project stage gate meetings
- Provide overall project leadership and direct customer teams in the delivery of Trifacta environments within committed timeframes
- Work with customer project team members to define project tasks and milestones, and coordinate the alignment of dependencies both within the project and across other projects
- Manage customer expectations regarding project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Work seamlessly with vendor partners and system integrators to build a project team with the right set of skills and capabilities.
- Coordinate Trifacta PM and Engineering resources to address critical product functionality gaps required for customer go-live
- Provide technical best practices guidance for a successful shared services/COE deployment of Trifacta
- Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, big data, analytic applications
- Hadoop and Big data experience strongly preferred (Hive/Spark/MapReduce)
- Familiarity with any large scale Enterprise software
- Basic understanding of network and server architecture
- Technical Skills around BI, analytics and reporting
- Understand Architecture and implementation process around large Enterprise
- OrganizationsOrganization and project management skill around projects and customers
- Knowledge of SQL and/or SAS, Python/Java/Shell Scripting a plus
- Previous experience leading technical implementations
- Start-up experience preferred