Sr. Manager, Go-To-Market Analytics
Sales | Boston or San Francisco | Full Time
Trifacta is seeking an experienced Go-to-Market Analytics professional. This role will be responsible for delivering actionable insights in order to evaluate sales and marketing efficiency and effectiveness across multiple channels. This individual will leverage state-of-the-art tools in order to cultivate the analytical methods needed to consistently refine and improve sales metrics, and marketing campaigns and programs.
In this role, you will create and lead the development of a world-class analytics function to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of Sales and Marketing. You will be responsible for building out a go-to-market analytics roadmap and a holistic view on sales and marketing performance. Key projects include Attribution, Testing, Personalization, Brand Measurement, Multi-Touch Attribution Modeling, and Optimization. You will drive strategy by synthesizing performance metrics into actionable insights across multiple marketing channels, lead funnel and sales pipeline. This role is highly visible, and works closely with Marketing and Sales.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business ownership, marketing and sales operations acumen, agility, and communication skills and will have a passion for data, metrics and reporting.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program spend and ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity. Provide senior management with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting.
- Partner with sales management to develop formal reporting packages on sales effectiveness and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with sales management.
- Drive processes and standards to support the go-to-market systems and ensure optimal data quality, lead flows, campaign tracking and sales enablement.
- Periodically measure all stages of the customer acquisition funnel from engagement to monetization to on-boarding and generate actionable insights.
- Develop funnel and forecast reporting to support recurring operating reviews and planning discussions for senior leadership.
- Own and continue to develop various attribution models for media spend; Act as an advocate with senior leadership to (cost effectively) drive top-line digital and offline activities.
- Lead and develop strategy for reporting, testing, analyzing and forecasting all digital marketing channels.
- Partner with Product, IT, and Marketing teams to develop requirements for tracking, tagging and sourcing leads.
- Integrate disparate data sources and tools to deliver integrated, actionable insights.
- Analyze performance, identify areas to optimize and execute testing where appropriate.
- Implement and champion analytics best practices and a cohesive, standardized approach.
- 8+ years’ experience in an analytics or data science role. At least 5 years of experience in the B-to-B high tech industry is preferred.
- Proven track record of supporting successful marketing programs with breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Understanding of database capabilities and experience integrating, structuring, and analyzing large amounts of data from diverse sources.
- Extensive experience and expertise with Microsoft Office suite and state-of-the-art analytics tools (i.e., Marketo, Salesforce.com).
- Proficient in using enterprise-level digital web analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.).
- Deep understanding of Saas sales models & processes a plus.
- Results-driven with demonstrated ability to effectively present complex data analysis and communicate actionable insights to senior leadership.
- Ability to manage team priorities, work cooperatively, influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, strongly motivated and passion for developing a cohesive, high-performance team