SI Alliances Director
Sales | CA, WA or OR | Full Time
Trifacta is looking for an experienced SI Alliances Director (target location: SF Bay Area) with a track record of success to join our team. We’re looking for someone who's passionate about engaging with partners, prospects, and customers. The role involves working with Trifacta’s existing strategic System Integrator and Consulting partners, identifying new ecosystem relationships, and proactively working with the Trifacta direct sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in developing strategic partnerships to generate new and expansion business. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for working with partners to drive value for customers.
Trifacta’s mission is to create radical productivity for people who analyze data. We’re deeply focused on solving for the biggest bottleneck in the data lifecycle, data wrangling, by making it more intuitive and efficient for anyone who works with data. Trifacta is backed by leading venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan and go-to-market strategy that drives revenue for both Trifacta and the assigned SI partners.
- Develop and manage relationships with assigned SI partners to include: Infosys, Deloitte, Capgemini & leading US Regional partners.
- Cultivate relationships across functional areas including sales, product/service development, marketing and business development.
- Integrate Trifacta products and solutions as part of standard, repeatable solutions and global offerings for assigned SIs.
- Evangelize Trifacta within various teams within SI organizations.
- Build and execute broad and deep enablement plans and strategies driving adoption and integration of Trifacta products and solutions within partner portfolio.
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement.
- 10+ years of experience in software field sales/alliances/business development.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging strategic partners to build and close deals by working across all functions and levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and via strategic partners at or above $50K ASP and annual quota achievement of $3MM+.
- Experience working with leading Global System Integrators and North America regional analytics and data integration partners
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Data industry experience – Data Integration/ETL, BI, big data, analytic applications.
- Early start-up experience.
- Experience managing SI and GSI relationships.
- Must possess a quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales objectives and the ability to generate new business through SI partners.
- Must understand complex sales process, build consensus and be adept at developing relationships at multiple levels.
- Strong domain expertise in the areas of BI/Analytics, data integration, Big Data, Industry and business application experience.Must be able to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success.
- Must be comfortable engaging with a variety of roles ranging from developers to sales to senior executives.
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals.
- Stand out communications skills and high energy level.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel