Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
- Lead IT team in developing and maintaining corporate IT infrastructure
- Manage security and administration of AWS, GCP, and Azure environments
- Install and manage business applications including Jira and Confluence
- Maintain and augment the existing ISO 27001 based ISMS
- Develop and optimize processes to streamline IT within the organization
- Take initiative to develop solutions in areas of opportunity
- Good understanding of macOS and Linux
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure administration
- Advanced networking experience including network design, subnetting, VPN’s, firewalls, and network services
- 3+ years of experience working in IT or related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- You’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in systems and UI development, with access to leaders and innovators across the company
- Excellent perks including a stocked kitchen, catered meals, team events, flexible work hours, guest speakers from the industry, and more!