Go-to-Market Systems Manager
Sales | Boston or San Francisco | Full Time
As a Go-to-Market Systems Manager, you are the key driver in developing a scalable technology ecosystem to enable our global sales, marketing and customer success teams and the the owner of our Revenue Tech Stack that encompasses all systems that facilitate and track revenue progression from lead to sale, to upsell and renewal. You will be responsible for both strategy and execution in enabling our go-to-market systems for the next stage of the company’s growth. You will partner cross-functionally with business stakeholders to understand goals and requirements, and work with implementation partners to deliver scalable solutions.
- Define, manage and administer the Revenue Tech Stack that includes CRM, MAS and other GTM platforms.
- Provide day-to-day user support for GTM systems including, but no limited to, on-board new hires, respond to user questions, and identify and troubleshoot complex issues. Proactively identify and address problems, and implement new processes or improve existing ones to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Design, configure and administer Salesforce.com (SFDC) including, but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and VisualForce Pages.
- Provide strategic an operational data governance oversight. Monitor and maintain data quality and completeness to enable strategic business reports and dashboards critical to day-to-day operations for GTM teams.
- Partner with business executives and stakeholders to ensure that the project roadmap continuously reflects business priorities as projects and business needs change.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Provide user training, and create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation.
- Own the entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional design to cross-functional project management and production releases, taking into consideration both systems upstream and downstream changes across the different organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce.com Admin and Developer/App Builder Certifications; 5+ years experience with an enterprise-scale Salesforce.com instance.
- Marketo Certification; 2+ years experience with an enterprise-scale Marketo instance
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiar with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications and systems, including data models and integration. Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement.
- Solves problems independently and articulates complex issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and exposure to sales, customer success and marketing processes and platforms in Saas software company. Excellent project management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings. Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with various stakeholders