Customer Success Manager
Client Services | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Trifacta’s Customer Success team partners with customers to increase product adoption and ensure satisfaction. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will serve as Trifacta’s primary point of contact with customers, and be responsible for guiding prospects and customers from the initial contact to purchase and through to one or more successful data wrangling projects. This role requires hands-on solutions consulting and use case implementation with elements of account management, so you should relish getting your hands dirty working in the product with end-users, and also be comfortable interfacing with business executives and technical stakeholders.
- Able to handle a mix of customer success management and sales engineering responsibilities across German speaking countries
- Leading product training workshops at customer sites
- Facilitating use case enablement sessions to provide hands-on guidance and best practices for using Trifacta
- Building custom Trifacta recipes and flows for customers
- Advocating for customer needs with product and engineering
- Supporting pre-sales activities in a subject matter expert capacity, including use case execution or Trifacta best practices evangelism.
- Experience with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Whiteboard Big Data Architectures with customers in an environment including Data Catalogues, Machine Learning, AI tools and data science workbench.
- Self-starter, capable of working independently with little or no supervision.
- Prior experience working in a customer-facing role supporting enterprise software solutions (e.g. professional services, consulting, pre-sales, customer success)
- Bachelor’s degree--all majors welcome
- Data savvy and proficient at communicating data manipulation concepts to end users
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product, engineering, and marketing
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Data industry experience (e.g. ETL, BI, analytics, data preparation, big data)
- Early startup experience
- Knowledge of SQL or Python/R/Java
- Knowledge of sales cycle and presales activities