Customer Solution Architect (Paris or Berlin)
Client Services | Berlin, Germany | Full Time
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Trifacta is looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a track record of success to join our Customer Success (CSM) team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with customers as the key technical advisor and advocate to drive and manage the technology implementation stages of the adoption process. This role will be the primary customer-facing technical member of the CSM team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to collaborating on the success of customers’ technical implementation and business value of Trifacta.
- Own the technical post sales relationship with customer users. IT and business owners
- Help train and enable user groups on using the Trifacta Platform
- Document customer use cases and collaborate with user groups on successful deployments.
- Help customers install and upgrade Trifacta.
- Coordinate and conduct expert wrangling sessions, health checks and roadmap reviews in order to maintain and grow customer’s success on Trifacta Platform.
- Onboard new customers.
- Participate in content creation in the form of knowledge base articles and how to videos.
- Collect information around customer Hadoop environments in order to ensure successful installation and optimal use of Trifacta Platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as Solutions Architect or in a customer-facing role working with enterprise software solution
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Implementation experience with Big Data or distributed architecture
- Basic programming with Java, Shell scripting
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team to formulate technical solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
- Conduct deep-dive, hands-on technical sessions with customers
- Ability to understand customer’s technical environments and requirements and articulate product solutions that fit specific requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 30%
- Experience with Python, SQL, APIs
- Experience with server administration, networking, and/or back-end systems
- Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, analytics applications
- Understanding of Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc)