Customer Solution Architect
Sales | Remote - Anywhere in the US | Full Time
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is headquartered in San Francisco. Its founders and technical advisors include global leaders in data science, interaction design, and big data.
Trifacta is looking for an experienced Solution Architect with a track record of success to join our Customer Success (CSM) team. We’re looking for someone passionate about engaging with customers as the key technical advisor and advocate to drive and manage the technology implementation stages of the adoption process. This role will be the primary customer-facing technical member of the CSM team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to collaborating on the success of customers’ technical implementation and business value of Trifacta.
- Own the technical post sales relationship with customer users. IT and business owners
- Help train and enable user groups on using the Trifacta Platform
- Document customer use cases and collaborate with user groups on successful deployments.
- Help customers install and upgrade Trifacta.
- Coordinate and conduct expert wrangling sessions, health checks and roadmap reviews in order to maintain and grow customer’s success on Trifacta Platform.
- On-Board new customers.
- Participate in content creation in the form of knowledge base articles and how to videos.
- Collect information around customer Hadoop environment s in order to ensure successful installation and optimal use of Trifacta Platform.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing or support role working with enterprise software solution
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work as part of a team to formulate technical solutions to help customers meet business objectives.
- Ability to build strong relationships with our customer's technical staff
- Ability to understand customer’s technical environments and requirements and articulate product solutions that fit specific requirements.
- Experience with troubleshooting technical challenges to resolution.
- Ability to travel 30%
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Customer-facing communication and solution experience
- Experience with Linux, databases, Hadoop
- Experience programming/scripting with Java, Perl, Python, Unix Shell scripts
- Data industry experience – application integration/ETL, BI, big data, analytic applications
- Early start-up experience.