SG&A | Playa Vista, CA | Full Time
The Executive Assistant will be the face of Tribogenics, welcoming guests, managing the office, and providing executive level support to the CEO. This position will play a key role a wide range of activities, ensuring the success of the company.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Provide executive level support to the CEO and Executive Staff
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Coordinate calendars
- Manage travel, hotel and car arrangements
- Interact with the Company’s investors, advisors and clients
- Plan and prepare meeting notices, agendas, lunches, etc.
- Responsible for key support activities such as email accounts, web accounts, etc.
- Manage the Tribogenics office partnering with the CFO to manage credit cards, partnering with the technical buyer to maintain supplies and partnering with several other teams.
Requirements of the Position
- Positive attitude and interest in Tribogenics technology
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- AA Degree minimum, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 7 years of administrative experience
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Tech savvy with knowledge of DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft Office