Operations | Los Angeles, CA |
The Assembler will be responsible for the assembly of electro-mechanical devices from prototype to manufacturing.
Tribogenics is commercializing innovative new X-ray technology, creating the equivalent of the transistor for the X-ray market. This technology enables Tribogenics to create the world’s smallest and most affordable X-ray sources for dozens of industrial, security, and consumer applications in the $20B X-ray industry.
Tribogenics was founded in 2011 and currently employs talented scientists, engineers, and sales and marketing staff at a world-class facility in Los Angeles, CA. The company recently closed financing led by Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund.
- Perform routine functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, and assembly of Electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting, prototype building, environmental testing, and simple developmental engineering tasks.
- Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation on development systems and equipment to ensure conformance with design specifications.
- Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions down to component level.
- Documents activities and updates status on builds for the purpose of communicating with engineering and priority setting.
- Drives continuous process improvement for new tools and processes resulting in higher yield rates.
- Educated: High School Diploma required; AA and/or related certifications preferred
- Has worked in a manufacturing environment completing assemblies in a production line
- Able to interpret engineering work instructions
- Has used basic shop tools (buffer/wire wheel, power tools, hand tools)
- Has used MS Office (Word, Excel) to document and track activity
- Has executed on Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Capable: Able to lift up to 40lbs
Tribogenics is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Tribogenics is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.