Recruiting & Ops Specialist
Retail | Anaheim, CA | Contract
Shapes is North America’s #1 beauty bar and our success is a direct result of our exceptional staff. Shapes is a passionate, progressive professional beauty company looking for a dynamic all round candidate to join our Hiring and Operations Team to assist with hiring, staff training, development and retail operations.
If you are professionally-minded, confident, outgoing, enthusiastic, stylish and determined to grow - THEN We want to talk with you NOW! We constantly recognize AND reward performers.
- Responsible for recruiting candidates as required for all CA corporate retail locations.
- Participate in job fairs, career events, networking with beauty schools etc.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate community job boards, college job boards and social media.
- On board new employees and conduct new hire and existing employee training regards company policies, procedures, services and products.
- Promote a positive customer focused culture - within the territory to offer superior customer service and increase productions.
- Organizes regular meetings with employees to present business building opportunities and monitors the upkeep of the salon.
- Effectively manages all maintenance and administrative tasks of the role in a timely manner.
- Required travel to identify, recruit and train staff for store locations.
- Designing and implementing the recruiting strategy
- Developing a recruiting pipeline
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges/ online portals etc
- Plan & implement seminars at various beauty colleges to recruit potential candidates
- Setup booths at events to source and hire required talent.
- Responsible for creating, placing & printing all job ADS for print, online job PORTALS & social media .
- Source and recruit lash extension consultants for all locations
- Source & Recruit makeup artists and threaders for RMLA kiosks
- Source & Hire freelance hairstylists at required locations /15-30 min quick Hairstyles in RMLA.
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Hands-on experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems and databases
- High degree of self discipline, motivation and ability to work independently
- Must be highly organized, flexible, goal oriented and results driven
- Travel to other cities and special events may require overnight travel and/or some weekends
- Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car, walking and standing during recruiting
-Must have reliable transportation and possess valid state driver's license and clean driving record
-Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor and acts as an ambassador for the company at all times
Salary: $36 -40 k + Travel expense
Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to lajobs @ shapesbrowbar.com with the job position in the heading.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,800.00 to $3,500.00 /month