Technical Project Manager
Technology | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Treliant Solutions is a rapidly growing RegTech enterprise.We are passionate about building software that solves regulatory compliance challenges for financial institutions.
Primary Job Description
The Technical Project Manager will help Treliant Solutions’ MRG Technology team deliver our most critical technology operations, software development and system integration projects. The ideal candidate will be well organized, very experienced in Agile project management, technically skilled, and genuinely interested in understanding the business goals and technology aspects of their projects.
This position requires a combination of project management,process optimization, and execution. We are looking for someone who loves fixing problems and embracing the best ideas, even when they are not their own.Our products have market-leading capabilities in our market niche, and we are investing in next-generation software, infrastructure, and service levels to grow the business exponentially. The Technical Project Manager role will be critical in our transformation.
Initially the Technical Project Manager will be focused on bringing Agile methodologies to existing technology projects including application migration, client system integration and our migration to a new state of the art datacenter. We expect our Technical Project Manager to think creatively,work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Strong performers will be eligible for participation in long term incentive plans.
- In addition to day-to day project management responsibilities, support the Product,Operations, and Technology teams in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Create and manage a well-defined project management process and champion on going process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management for both the MRG team and the larger Treliant Solutions organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project objectives, scope, and plans to deliver programs with internal and external clients
- Communicate both internally and externally at the right level of detail to company leadership, project team, and clients as needed
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning in project execution.Must be able to understand projects and examine multiple scenarios for execution with honest pros and cons about relative choices
- Help identify and prioritize projects from across the organization, making a clear case for resources, timing, and other commitments. Effectively harness senior leaders for issue resolution
- Proactively identify, track, and communicate dependencies, risks, and issues affecting projects and collaborate on finding a resolution
- Ensure projects follow appropriate methodologies – from scrum to waterfall to lean -to meet quality standards
- A robust approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping stakeholders informed
- A passion for developing partnerships with multiple internal stakeholder groups and helping execute efficient projects that accomplish business goals
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics
- Enthusiastic support for internal projects, senior leadership and working on site with clients
- Bringing order and efficiency to critical initiatives
- Based in Dallas, TX; up to 40% travel required
- Strong experience using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira Agile, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Experience in projects that have implemented technology infrastructure changes, ideally with DevOps disciplines
- Sufficient level of technical background in the MS technology stack to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Salary Range : $90,000 - $130,000
- Full range of competitive employee benefits