Fall Fun Specialist
Customer Experience | Lodi, WI | Temporary
The Treinen Farm Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch has been a fall destination for fun for over twenty-five years. Every year we hire dozens of people to join our team for a fast-paced fall season (weekends mid-September through October.)
If you haven't visited our farm before, go to Treinenfarm.com to see what we do before you apply.
- Help guests have a great day at the farm. Keep them safe, meet their needs promptly, and have an exceptional attitude all day.
- Rotate through positions like game attendant, maze explainer, retail stocker, lost-child-finder, hayride helper, gemstone mining expert, kitten wrangler (and many more)--all with a smile.
- Play with customers. Take their pictures. Comment on their adorable children and excellent taste in pumpkins. Be goofy, entertaining, and sincere.
- Be outgoing and willing to talk to people you don't know
- Be kind to customers, fellow employees, and yourself
- Be willing to learn, to try new things, to make mistakes
- Be able to arrive on time, keep your schedule current on WhenToWork, respond to work emails, and communicate accurately and excellently with managers
- Be between the ages of 14 and 114.
- Be able to work outside, dress for the weather and be active.
- Be able to work 2 shifts on most October weekends.
- Cashier experience is always a plus (but we do provide training for applicants who are interested and qualified.)
- Horse positions (driver, stablehand) open occasionally and require horse experience.
- Starts at $7.25/hr for new employees who are high school students
- Starts at $10/hr for new employees with high school degree
- Look, being a Fall Fun Specialist isn't for everyone. It requires a lot of hard work along with all the fun. Only apply if this all actually sounds like it fits you!