Food & Beverage | Gaylord, MI | Part Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
The Server Assistant is responsible for greeting and seating guests in a friendly and engaging manner as well as assisting wait staff.
- Greet and seat guests
- Follow correct food handling and sanitation guidelines
- Assist wait staff in service and clearing of tables
- Assist wait staff in food delivery to guests
- Keep dining and surrounding areas clean
- Table set up and cleaning
- Able to bend, lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Able to work long shifts on your feet
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Previous experience in hospitality or restaurant industry.
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center