Sales & Marketing | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
As part of the Reservations Department the Reservations Agent assists in maximizing bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient reservations service; our agents are meticulous at administration ensuring that every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded following established procedures.
- To interact efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet inquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting inquiries, recognizing business prospects and taking every opportunity to upsell.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to type quickly and accurately
- Previous customer service work experience
- Call center experience
- Inbound sales experience
- Knowledge of resort operations and services
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center