Spa & Hair Salon | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
Treetops Spa is seeking a licensed massage therapist to provide a spectacular spa experience. Treetops Spa is a place where our service will exceed every clients expectations. We pledge to provide an environment where our guest can enjoy a spa experience that renews the spirit and creates lasting memories. As a spa team member you will always put the guest’s needs first. Treetops Spa will always follow state board regulations and keep all areas clean and neat for the safety of our guests and fellow employees. No is not in our vocabulary, but know is.
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Provide a variety of massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Design sessions around clients' specific complaints or problem areas
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Michigan Massage Therapist License
- 2 years experience as a professional massage therapist
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center