Front Desk Supervisor
Guest Services | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
The Front Desk Supervisor ensures that all Guest Service Agents are providing spectacular service to guests upon their arrival and throughout their stay at the Resort.
- Answer questions about resort policies and services.
- Resolve any customer issues and/or complaints.
- Interview and assist in the hiring of guest service agents.
- Coordinate front desk duties, guest transportation, and prepare schedules.
- Facilitate the training of guest service agents.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests.
- Update and adjust reservation and/or package details in the computer.
- Balance guest folios at checkout.
- Minimum of 2 years experience at a Hotel or Resort Front Desk.
- Knowledge in administration and management with good computer skills.
- Understand guest service needs and exceed guest expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as being highly organized.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately record information is required.
- Weekend work is expected as well as flexible scheduling.
- Must be able to climb stairs, lift and carry up to 40 lbs., walk, stand, and/or sit up to 8 hours per day.
- College degree or coursework
- Previous experience in a supervisory role at a hotel or resort front desk
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center