Corporate Group Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing | Southeast MI - Remote | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
Treetops Resort is excited to announce an opportunity to join Michigan’s Most Spectacular Resort as an Corporate Group Sales Manager. This remote position will be located in Southeast, MI and will be responsible for selling our 20,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, spectacular views and world-class golf.
In this role you will focus on building business in the Corporate Group market. Candidates should have a verifiable track record of closing sales bids, excellent customer service and follow up and a strong understanding of CRM systems. Candidates with previous experience selling to corporate/business groups and those currently maintaining those relationships will strongly considered.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a verifiable track record of closing sales bids
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and follow up
- Thorough comprehension of computer applications including accounting, office and CRM systems.
- Located in either the Detroit Metropolitan Area or Ann Arbor, MI
- College degree
- Previous experience in group sales
- Previous resort sales experience
- Previous B2B or B2G sales
This is a full-time, year round salaried position with additional commissions and incentives provided based upon performance. Annual starting salary is $40,000 plus commission and incentives with the potential annual earnings of $60,000+.
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center