Building Maintenance / HVAC Engineer
Building Maintenance | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
The Building Maintenance / HVAC Engineer is responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on HVAC and Refrigeration equipment in restaurants and hotel facilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete any and all assigned preventative maintenance procedures to keep equipment in good operating condition; including laundry equipment, ice machines, chiller systems, coolers, hood systems, exhaust fans, filters for heating and cooling units.
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair and/or install heating, air condition, refrigeration equipment.
- Keep a record of all maintenance issues, with up to date documentation on what has to be done as well as what has been done to correct the issues.
- Maintain a professional attitude and presence at all times, offering guest assistance wherever needed.
- Experience in refrigeration and electrical repair
- Valid Michigan Driver's License
- Knowledge in plumbing
- Good listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and contribute to a team atmosphere.
- Able to bend, squat, push, pull or lift up to 70 lbs.
- Constant walking, standing, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting, kneeling, bending, stooping, and moving during working hours.
- HVAC certification
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center