Audio Visual (AV) Technician
Food & Beverage | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
The Audio Visual Technician is responsible for setting up, supporting and maintaining in-house audio visual equipment including lighting, microphones, audio-visual mixers, video switches, projectors, cameras, computers and presentation software.
- Read and follow written setup instructions (BEO's)
- Hassle free AV experience for all guests
- All AV is setup, tested and ready to go before the event
- Spectacular guest service
- Load, unload and transport equipment while safely operate a motor vehicle
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Audio Engineering and one (1) year experience as an AV Technician or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical knowledge of audio, video, lighting and multimedia presentation software
- Demonstrated ability to provide hands-on AV troubleshooting
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs safely
- 21 years of age or older (required to operate company vehicles)
- Valid drivers license
- AVIXA CTS Certification
Compensation for this full-time, year round, benefit eligible position is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center