Administrative & General | Gaylord, MI | Full Time
Treetops Resort offers guests a true northern Michigan retreat with over 2,100 breathtaking acres, 81 holes of championship golf, including Threetops, North America’s #1 Par 3 course, and 23 ski slopes. Treetops Resort caters to all kinds of guests, from sports professionals and celebrities to business executives and families.
Recently, Treetops Resort secured $4.5 million to aid in resort renovations and improvements to the Lodge and the Inn. This modernization project marks an exciting next chapter at Treetops Resort and the energy and anticipation are high as work is already under way! Read about our progress at http://blog.treetops.com
Complementing the ample outdoor activities are unique culinary experiences, full-service convention and event venue, and guest accommodations that will be highly sought after as the modernization project commences.
Treetops Resort is committed to offering competitive salaries and benefits. Additionally, you'll also find opportunities to expand your work experience through our commitment to ongoing training and development. Treetops Resort is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position:
- Perform administrative duties for the Director of Human Resources including: application tracking, new hire paperwork, payroll logs, employee training logs, benefit letters, filing.
- Provide support for other internal management and staff including: reports, marketing mailings, donation and vendor tracking and projects, safety committee involvement.
- Greets guests coming into the office and handling their requests, answering calls,
- Process shipping and receiving, and orders of supplies and other items needed by departments, occasional driving to town to pick up supplies or orders.
- Performing general clerical duties including: mail, copying, faxing, filing, etc.
- Very organized, good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and research skills, good judgment and decision-making ability, attention to detail and accuracy, able to multitask.
- Requires confidentiality and initiative.
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in a professional office setting
- Previous experience in an administrative support role
- Coursework in business or related area
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted employee meals
- Discounted resort merchandise
- Golf & Ski Passes
- Discounted golf & ski instruction
- Discounted room rates
- Spa discounts
- Discounted fitness membership
- Discount at our On-site Licensed Child Care Center