Senior Front End Software Engineer
Engineering | Portland, OR | Full Time
Do you want to craft innovative and engaging technology? Are you a creative troubleshooter who can simplify complex processes, set clear objectives, and deliver under demanding deadlines? Do you love developing quality code and having project ownership?
Treetop Commons is hiring a Senior Front End Developer with demonstrated experience creating beautiful user interfaces to join our rapidly growing team. TreeTop works to create unique, demanded software that bridges social, generational, and technological gaps in our society. Our flagship product, NobleHour, is a software platform for community collaboration and impact measurement that enables users to form communities, explore and track nearby opportunities, and measure outcomes.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our Tech Stack
What We’ve Gotta Have:
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as a software developer.
• Familiarity with Git.
• Linux and/or OS X experience.
What Would Be Nice To Have (but not required):
• Experience building web applications with responsive design.
• Familiarity with principles of good user experience.
• React JS.
Working at Treetop Commons
Our office is located in Old Town/Chinatown in the General Automotive Building and within walking distance to many of Portland’s awesome food carts, restaurants and breweries. In addition to a great team to work with and competitive salary and benefits package, we also offer bike parking, showers & lockers, and other amenities.
Our team of talented and dedicated software developers, marketers, and extraordinary business associates are passionate about empowering people to do good in their communities. As a certified B Corporation, Treetop Commons hold ourselves to high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating:
1. why you’re interested in working for Treetop in particular,
2. a brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”, if applicable), and
3. a link to your Github or relevant code samples. We are moving quickly, so expect to receive a response from our recruiter within 24 hours of your application. Thanks!