Recruiting & HR | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Want to work on exciting projects and build a better future? Come join us to help, learn, and build the next generation service company for business travelers.
The phrase “Time is Money” oils the machines of many corporate businesses, business travel being amongst one of those anomalies. Travelplus.ai is an advanced AI empowered company serving business travelers with a simple and time-conserving way to manage their trips.
We are looking for highly skilled individuals who are passionate about developing products that matter. And always curious, strive to overcome challenges, and come up with innovative and creative solutions for problems. And mostly, always thinking of the WHYs.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Working closely within the AI team and rest of engineering organization to build out our core AI platform.
- Integrate with our partners and vendors.
- Data warehouse and mining.
- 1+ year(s) AI product development required.
- Proficiency in and experience with Java, Python, and C/C++.
- Strong in object-oriented design and efficient data structures.
- Knowledge in machine learning, algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving, and diagnosis.
- Familiar with API.ai.
- Familiar with AWS.
- Experience with networking and distributed systems, high performance computing, and multithreading programming.
- Degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, engineering, or mathematics.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Compensation: competitive and depending on experience.
- Opportunity to learn and work on high impact projects, especially practical AI products.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and stock options
- Leadership career pathways
- Flexible work schedule
To be considered for this opportunity, please be sure to include a brief explanation on why you are right for this opportunity and why opportunity is right for you? Also please noted we have multiple positions open at different levels.