Team Hotel Planner | Team Travel Coordinator
Team Travel Department | Bingham Farms, MI | Full Time
TRAVELING TEAMS is seeking a talented hotel front office or event professional to join our team in Bingham Farms, MI. If you love the hospitality industry, but need a change of pace; we need YOU for an invigorating opportunity!!
- Are you a hospitality minded individual that enjoys helping others but you are tired of working odd hours, weekends, and having to clean rooms?
- Do you dream of only working for one company but have ample opportunities to advance your career under one roof?
- Do you receive compliments on your exceptional service and multi-tasking abilities and want to showcase these talents even more?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, we invite you to help us provide phenomenal customer service and conquer the world of youth sports!
Who is TRAVELING TEAMS?
Over 20 years ago TRAVELING TEAMS® was founded on the simple concept of service. We decided from the beginning that we would only serve youth sports and now TRAVELING TEAMS® is the leading youth sports housing provider with every major brand in over 425 markets throughout North America.
What is this job?
Team Travel Coordinators work closely with team managers and coaches to provide ideal housing solutions to fit their team’s needs. You will assist teams by providing them knowledge of their areas of travel, provide a variety of hotel options, develop long term relationships with team leaders and coaches, and provide the ultimate customer service experience for every team.
- Work directly with team managers to coordinate room blocks for their team travel.
- Manage all group block requests for designated events, prepares all event documentation and coordinates with hotel contracting department.
- Make and answer a high volume of calls and emails, maintaining a rapid response rate according to agreed standards. Log communication, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Assist in any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Hotel, customer service, sales or similar experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent computer and typing skills are required.
We like education but like experience even more! Must have high school diploma or equivalent.