Executive Team | Northville, MI | Full Time
Over 14 years ago in Northville, MI, TRAVELING TEAMS was founded on the simple concept of service. Service is and has always been the #1 one priority in everything we do. We decided from the beginning that TRAVELING TEAMS will serve only youth sports. No corporate travel… No leisure travel… No other type of travel… Only youth sports! Over the years, we have invested heavily in technology to support great service to the tournament; the tournament director, the participants, the hotels, and the CVBs. As TRAVELING TEAMS evolves, we will always keep amazing service at the forefront of our vision and model.
TRAVELING TEAMS is a leading provider of cost-free travel accommodation services for youth sports teams and event directors. Our exceptional customer-first approach matches you with a Traveling Teams representative who ensures that your booking process is a seamless and enjoyable experience, regardless of the size of the team or event.
Responsibilities include performing HR related duties on a professional level including payroll, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, tracking, ADP Total Source administration, employee relations, performance management and policy implementation. More specifically:
- Assist in development and roll out of various human resource plans and procedures for company personnel, prepare and maintain company handbook, policies, procedures and manuals.
- Participate in developing goals, objectives and systems.
- Administer compensation plan, monitor performance evaluation program.
- Act as administrator for all ADP Total Source functions including payroll and benefits administration.
- Conduct recruitment efforts, effectively fill open positions with successful candidates. Manage onboarding process and new hire orientation.
- Assist in employee relations, counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Maintain HR and training records.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in a growing organization of less than 200 employees is a plus.
- Human Resources Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Strong computer skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel occasionally