Department Manager of Inside Sales
Call Center | Northville, MI | Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Outbound Call Center Manager to generate sales by answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to utilize hotel services.
The Outbound Call Center Manager oversees the daily running and management of a call center, overseeing a sales team, meeting any sales targets and the development and training of call center staff.
This position is responsible for supervising the associates in persuading the customers or individuals to buy services and is accountable for recruiting, leading and mentoring an inbound and outbound team. The job brings with the position, a plethora full of challenges that require a comprehensive understanding of management and leadership.
A successful associate must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- The prime duty is to create a process-impelled workflow for sales or telemarketing and needs to follow-up and qualification.
- It will be the duty to develop call scripts for associate's use with lead generation and qualification timely.
- It will be the duty to use data driven studies to optimize telesales and operations.
- He or she needs to maintain the follow-up procedures and laws to new clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision.
- He or she has the duty to maintain accurate detailed and applicable contact data in the database.
- Developing, training, and managing telesales teams
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- 7-10+ years of telemarketing or outbound call center leadership/management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management or sales management from an accredited institution.
- Past working experience in outbound call center or telemarketing activities.
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- The person should have the ability to handle effectively multiple projects at one time.
- He or she should be able to prioritize work as well as meet tight deadlines in a strict atmosphere.
- He or she should have a thorough and deep technical acumen and knowledge of organization’s product.
- He or she should have the ability to be an excellent leader so train others in telesales or telemarketing function.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection